Monday, August 11, 2008

Morning Coffee

We're sitting outside the Solar Roast Coffee cafe in the historic district of Pueblo. I'm having soy latte and a white chocolate lavender scone. Mom's having a coffee and some sort of zucchini/cranberry/yummy bread. The guys restoring the storefront next door are having a loud, angry fight. But the weather is perfect, the coffee is excellent, and we're ready for all that I-70 and Kansas have to offer.

3 comments:

karen said...

i wish alison would quit posting unflattering pics of me!

Bob M said...

I hope you are collecting all sorts of Route 66 memoribilia for me!

Also, hope your trip is going smoothly!

Bobby Fury

GRenck said...

Hello traveling adventures!
We have enjoyed viewing your adventures. We have also experienced the rain, hail, wind and all the wonderful things found on road trips.
The jerkey sound interesting, something like searching for it is as enjoyable as finding the roadside venders.
The pics are great, keep them coming with the travels.
Yes, Steve is a great bar-b-q person, at least it sure smells good from our side of the wall.
Have another adventure each & everyday.
Sincerely
Gene & Jeanette