
This morning we went looking for the grocerie store. Filled Alison's pantry and fridge then had a very nice brunch at a French restaurant - shrimp and calamari biegnets and probably a glass of wine I shouldn't have had. Afterwards, we went out to see Moira and Anneliese. Played a little soccer and did some sidewalk chalk art. It was very warm and I was not coping very well (my apologies Moira)( and the glass of wine didn't help). Just as we were getting ready to leave, Julian came home so we got to see the whole family. If we weren't so full from brunch we would have gone out to eat with them, so maybe meet up with them tomorrow or Tuesday. As I said - I forgot the camera so I didnt get a pic of Anneliese to post for everyones enjoyment. They have a great old house out in the middle of a lot of trees.
Came back to Alison's apt. to pass out. We will wait for the mattress to be delivered in the a.m. then go to Ikea for some furniture, then we will try to get into the city, if thats what they say here, and see some sights. Hopefully, I will remember the camera!
I will take pics of the apt. just for you Steph - be back to post them soon. Love, Ma
3 comments:
It was great to see you! Anneliese and I will be happy to cook for you, go furniture shopping, hit the thrift stores, you name it.
OK -- this is hard to comment on -- it ate my first one! Sounds like you guys are having a blast and this blog is a great idea!! Too bad I totally forgot you'd said you were going to do it =[
Kiss Anneliese for grandma! Hugs to everyone-- Marianne
where are the rest of my pictures??? alison's apartment looks JUST LIKE MINE! WHY DO YOU LIKE HERS AND NOT MINE????????
Post a Comment