made changes AGAIN - get used to it!! we decided no gambling in Laughlin - straight shot to Holbrook even tho we can't stay in the TeePees leaving early in the a.m.
Well, it's awfully quiet around here now that my lovely wife and daughter have hit the road. Just the dog, cat and me (in that order of priority). Even Steph and Biff are on the road - to Tahoe. Day 1 of pet care has gone well. I got back to the house at about 4:30 and the animals appear happy, in their animal-like way. I hope Day 1 of the quest went well! It looked like there were lots of big thunderclouds out toward the eastern desert today - maybe some summer monsoon activity? Have fun! I love you both! SW
3 comments:
Gool Luck
Well, it's awfully quiet around here now that my lovely wife and daughter have hit the road. Just the dog, cat and me (in that order of priority). Even Steph and Biff are on the road - to Tahoe. Day 1 of pet care has gone well. I got back to the house at about 4:30 and the animals appear happy, in their animal-like way. I hope Day 1 of the quest went well! It looked like there were lots of big thunderclouds out toward the eastern desert today - maybe some summer monsoon activity? Have fun! I love you both! SW
haha, pops. you're out of the doghouse now...
Post a Comment